Why not use the summer holidays to update your family portrait?
Take advantage of our fantastic offer, but be quick as spaces are limited.....
Book Now : 07580128801
Sarah McLean Photography
14a Berry Lane
If you are looking for a newborn photographer, then make sure you don't miss out on this fantastic offer. This offer is valid for new bookings for newborn photography, and also advanced newborn bookings too. I take bookings from as early as your 20 week scan.
For all newborn sessions booked on or before the 31st July 2016 we are also giving you a complimentary 'Little Sitter' (worth £59!) session when your baby reaches his/her next milestone at 6+ months. The sitter session also includes your favourite image as a beautiful print too.
Why book a Little Sitter session?
- Little Sitter sessions are a perfect follow on session for when your baby can sit un-aided before they start crawling. Babies at this age are full of smiles, giggles and expressions and the perfect follow on portrait session to add to your newborn photo collection. These sessions really capture your babies personality!
To claim this fantastic offer, please quote 'sitter7' when booking your newborn session.
Call Now: 07580128801
Are you still looking for a wedding photographer?
Have you always fancied a Bridal Boudoir Photoshoot?
If you answered yes to the above then check out our March promotion below.
How do you fancy ticking your photographer off your wedding check list , and gaining a complimentary Boudoir Session with 10 printable images on Disc?
Why would I need a Boudoir session?
- Brides & Groom's give each other gifts for the night before the wedding when they stay apart, imagine his face when he opens a stunning portfolio of images of his wife to be, knowing he will be seeing her walking down the aisle the next day!
I am not very body confident, I won't look good?
- Every woman has issues with parts of the body, the key is to accentuate your 'Best' features and 'minimize' the others. We discuss anything that particularly bother's you before the shoot, and chat about your best features that you or hubby love.
I don't know how to pose?
-Not many people do, I give full direction through out the session, just relax!
Where will it take place?
- Boudoir can take place in your home - the bedroom, the living room, even the kitchen!
If you would like to use a hotel room this can be arranged for an additional fee of the room rates.
Can I have my make up & hair done?
- This offer does not include make up & hair, although I have MUA contacts who can be hired for the shoot -additional fees will apply, or you are free to arrange your own.
What will I wear?
- Wear what you feel comfortable in. At the pre-consult we discuss clothing, and options.
When will I receive my Boudoir images?
- This depends on when we arrange your shoot, the usual lead time for images to be available in your online gallery is 14 working days from the session, then once you pick your images for the disc, this is about another week. Also put into consideration if you are getting them printed - the printer's lead times.
Do you offer Air-Brushing?
- Yes, and although you will look ace with out it, I like to offer my client's the full glossy mag experience with air brushing, for the added confidence.
-Additional airbrushing such as body sculpting is available, this is charged at £23 per hour as it is more complex.
To Take advantage of this offer,
Call now on: 07580128801
or Email: email@example.com
*** Mummy & Me - Mother's Day Special ***
All mummies & Mums-to-be. Celebrate mother's day with your own special photo shoot. At my home studio.
A 20 minute studio session, including edited Images, and your own private viewing gallery.
Also you will receive exclusive offers on prints and selected pieces of wall art - only available with this package. There are only limited slots available on the two mini session dates -
Don't miss out! To book visit www.sarahmcleanphotography.co.uk
or Call: 07580128801
New for 2016 is our fantastic 'New Beginning's Collection'
This collection covers your little one's first year with three separate photo shoots.
The first sitting cover's the important newborn stage in the first two week's of life, capturing the fine details of your tiny baby. (Should you have missed the newborn session, this will be replaced by a 3 month baby session)
Then following on will be our 'Little Sitter's Session' this milestone is when your baby can sit un-aided before they start to crawl. Expressions, laughter & cheekiness of your babies personality are captured.
Finally we finish off with a 12 month session when he/she can stand which shows your babies progression through the year - this session can also be upgraded to a cake smash to celebrate becoming your child's first birthday.
* this is not a photo of the actual frame
At the end of each session when you get to see your photo's for the first time you will pick one image from each session. You are welcome to purchase additional images from each of the sessions too.
After the final sitting, you will then receive your 'Triple Frame' featuring three images - showcasing your babies first year.
For further information or
To book the New Beginning's Collection
Contact Sarah on Tel: 07580128801
This Collection is valid for areas with in a 10 mile radius of postcode PR3 3NS.
Beyond will incur a small return charge at 45p per mile.
Boudoir sessions are a fantastic way to surprise your loved one this valentine's day!
Captured in the privacy of your own home, you can be as adventurous as you like, a certain style or outfit with your costumes and jewelry to hand.
Tasteful posing and airbrushing to ensure you look and feel your best at your shoot, and a private online gallery to make choosing your images easier.
This shoot can be booked and taken in time for Valentine's day, or it can be bought as a gift card for a gift for valentine's day.
For further information contact Sarah McLean on 07580128801
Sarah McLean is a newborn portrait photographer providing her service to the Ribble Valley & Lancashire. She specialises in Newborns, Babies, Children, Families .