Are you still looking for a wedding photographer?
Have you always fancied a Bridal Boudoir Photoshoot?
If you answered yes to the above then check out our March promotion below.
How do you fancy ticking your photographer off your wedding check list , and gaining a complimentary Boudoir Session with 10 printable images on Disc?
Why would I need a Boudoir session?
- Brides & Groom's give each other gifts for the night before the wedding when they stay apart, imagine his face when he opens a stunning portfolio of images of his wife to be, knowing he will be seeing her walking down the aisle the next day!
I am not very body confident, I won't look good?
- Every woman has issues with parts of the body, the key is to accentuate your 'Best' features and 'minimize' the others. We discuss anything that particularly bother's you before the shoot, and chat about your best features that you or hubby love.
I don't know how to pose?
-Not many people do, I give full direction through out the session, just relax!
Where will it take place?
- Boudoir can take place in your home - the bedroom, the living room, even the kitchen!
If you would like to use a hotel room this can be arranged for an additional fee of the room rates.
Can I have my make up & hair done?
- This offer does not include make up & hair, although I have MUA contacts who can be hired for the shoot -additional fees will apply, or you are free to arrange your own.
What will I wear?
- Wear what you feel comfortable in. At the pre-consult we discuss clothing, and options.
When will I receive my Boudoir images?
- This depends on when we arrange your shoot, the usual lead time for images to be available in your online gallery is 14 working days from the session, then once you pick your images for the disc, this is about another week. Also put into consideration if you are getting them printed - the printer's lead times.
Do you offer Air-Brushing?
- Yes, and although you will look ace with out it, I like to offer my client's the full glossy mag experience with air brushing, for the added confidence.
-Additional airbrushing such as body sculpting is available, this is charged at £23 per hour as it is more complex.
To Take advantage of this offer,
Call now on: 07580128801
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boudoir sessions are a fantastic way to surprise your loved one this valentine's day!
Captured in the privacy of your own home, you can be as adventurous as you like, a certain style or outfit with your costumes and jewelry to hand.
Tasteful posing and airbrushing to ensure you look and feel your best at your shoot, and a private online gallery to make choosing your images easier.
This shoot can be booked and taken in time for Valentine's day, or it can be bought as a gift card for a gift for valentine's day.
For further information contact Sarah McLean on 07580128801
Sarah McLean is a newborn portrait photographer providing her service to the Ribble Valley & Lancashire. She specialises in Newborns, Babies, Children, Families .